Project Officer – M&E at the Adamawa State Community & Social Development Agency
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the Implementation of the Additional Financing (AF) of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
Applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – M&E
- The objective of the CSDP is to sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resources infrastructure in a sustainable manner through the provision of grants to support the poor communities.
- The project is extended to December 2020, Adamawa State Government intends to apply part of the proceeds of the credit to finance the hiring of the services of the following category of contracted or seconded staff that are competitively recruited into the service of the Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency No 57 Atiku Abubakar Way Jimeta-Yola.
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities.
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities,
- Provide an improved foundation for planning effective resource use;
- Identify unacceptably high cost interventions and operations, provide record of events,
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards.
- Responsible to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Rural development and related fields, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community based initiatives.
- Computer literacy added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hand written applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 10 copies each with all the necessary credentials attached to the Office of the:
Adamawa State Community & Social Development Agency,
No 57 Atiku Abubakar Road,