Project Manager at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Manage the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project.
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Managing the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control
- Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
- Expertise to deliver solutions in DCS & Safety system platforms, Field Instrumentation and Fire & Gas system.
- Relevant multi – domain experience in segments like Refinery & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas.
- Anticipate timely on important potential risks (technical or other).
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a Major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in DCS/PLC Based Project Execution.
- Over all Experience (10~15 Years) in an Industrial Automation Field & 3~5 years working Experience as a Project manager in DCS field.
- Demonstrates high levels of Customer focus and Engagement ability
- Demonstrates sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Have Knowledge in ERP based Project accounting System.
- Have Knowledge in preparation of Project schedule in Microsoft Project/Primavera etc.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online