Project Manager Mechanical at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor is seeking total collaboration and a diverse workforce while we provide employee-centric work experience to our members of staff. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Mechanical)
- Manage mechanical construction projects through effective communication, negotiation, scheduling, tracking, document control, and forecasting of costs and profitability.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Review job estimate and prepare project budgets.
- Estimate and negotiate change orders
- Prepare/ review submittals
- Track, forecast, report labour hours and material costs
- Expedite and track deliveries of major equipment/materials
- Maintain working knowledge of general conditions, work scope and specifications of project contract/subcontract
- Maintain and control documents in compliance with UMC Standards as well as contractual compliance
- Supervise Project Engineers and General Superintendents including quarterly and annual coaching.
- Collaborate with field labour supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work including preparation of subcontract/contract integrated project schedule
- Review contract drawings, detail drawings and specifications
- Prepare fabrication shop work package including detail drawing review, material take off and buyout, and man-hour fabrication budget
- Ensure full compliance with Safety Program at the jobsite
- Provide proactive, clear and timely communication to team members
- Be professional and uphold MMIS Core Values
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee’s essential job functions.
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ of project Engineering and 3 years of Project Management on site
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering is desired
- Additional qualification in COREN, PMP, and AACEI will be an added advantage
- Applicants above 40yrs of age will not be considered.
Specific Job Skills:
- Ability to accurately estimate mechanical work
- Ability to lead and foster positive working environment
- Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical concepts
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail – errors & mistakes can result in significant financial losses
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic – results driven
- Ability to multi-task job responsibilities
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, and AutoCAD
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org