Project Manager Job at Center For Child Support and Educational Runemeration
Initiative for Educational Remediation Innovation and Child support is a registered Non-profit organization based in Nigeria. ERICS aims at availing quality education to the populace, as well as catering to the basic needs of the child while giving him or her sense of belonging in the society.
While we believe that education is the single component that can turn around a developing society to higher levels, we are certain that investment in children means an investment into the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Draft/create the Organization’s operational Guidelines.
- Ensure Project Team conducts all financial matters within existing Financial Policy.
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants. Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs.
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising event.
- Prepare and/or ensure high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
- Writing Design detailed Project Plan. Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan.
- Author/facilitate project management documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and present project updates to ED.
- Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners.
- HND/B.Sc in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics, Sales, Engineering, Marketing Management or Accounting
- MBA/ Professional qualification would be an advantage
- 1-3 years experience as a Project Manager with the ability to source for fund.
- Previous experience and/or currently working with NGO(s) will be an advantage
Skills & Attributes:
- Must possess Strategic Thinking/planning,Management Skills, Process Design Skills,Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Leadership skills, Project Management Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their Applications, CV’s and Plan of Action by e-mail to: email@example.com with the Job Reference and your name in the subject bar of your e-mail
Application Deadline 25th April, 2018.