Project Manager Electrical at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations.
Mar & Mor is seeking total collaboration and a diverse workforce while we provide employee-centric work experience to our members of staff. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients.
In light of this, we are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Electrical)
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Site experience on electrical installation and commissioning.
- Sound technical knowledge about electrical circuits, design and Company Standard to respective area.
- Must be ready for extensive travelling and medically fit to stay at site in different climatic condition.
- Adequate experience in trouble shooting.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written.
- Good Team Player.
- Most Possess minimum of B.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
- Certifications such as COREN, PMP, and AACEI will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 5 working experience as Electrical Engineer and 2 years’ experience as Project Manager in the field of Electrical Engineering required for this role.
- Applicant above 40 years of age will not be considered.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org