Project Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
We are currrently looking to recruit a Project Manager Identify IT Solutions and Technologies that will address future and existing business needs for the project
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Project Management
- ·Create initiatives that will improve the efficiency and service level of DoctorClix, NIBBO and Reseller Apps
- Review already existing application and proffer valuable modifications as the case may be.
- ·Ensure that existing solutions are still viable to the business needs; in cases where it is otherwise, proffer initiatives to enhance functionality where possible
- ·Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Develop or update project plans
- Coordinate the development of the projects’ softwares by liaising regularly with the developers
- BSc or HND in Marketing or any Social science course
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in project management with an IT firm
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
Interested candidates can end their CVs to email@example.com