Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PM- Nig – Project Manager
- The Project Manager will steer project implementation through the state teams and ensuring value-for-money. He/she will provide oversight for programme management at state level and implementing partners.
- He/She will provide the oversight for the administration of the project’s national office and will be the liaison between the donor and national project partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, International Development or related discipline
- Mid-level management experience on large sized health projects in Nigeria
- Over 5 years working experience in international projects
- Experience managing at least one project for an external government client
- At least three years’ experience managing teams of 5 or more
- Experience using value-for-money frameworks and/or working on performance-based contracts
- Experience in project and financial management with a proven track record of timely submission of high quality project deliverables
- Familiar with the Nigeria health system
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant and due to the urgency of the role, we are reviewing and interviewing candidates on a daily basis.