Project Engineer Mechanical at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor is seeking total collaboration and a diverse workforce while we provide employee-centric work experience to our members of staff. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients.
In light of this, we are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
- Repairs piping of various size and type.
- Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets and filters.
- Inspects, repairs or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems.
- Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls. 9. Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts and supplies.
- Responds to routine emergency calls for repairs and service.
- May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
- Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees.
- Trains and directs the work of other classified staff on project site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with wealth of experience in Piping or Plumbing
- 5 years cognate experience in plumbing/piping
- Possession of COREN and HSE, will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill both verbal and written
- Good Team Player.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org