Project Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security,and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required.
- B.Sc degree in an Engineering field
- 5-10 years of experience through multiple function and project assignments in engineering, construction and project management and controls activities, or comparable project-related experience in other functions/companies
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function and project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online