Project Driver at the Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) – Ebonyi & Cross River
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) with its head office in Abuja. HIFASS has a mission of enhancing population health in Africa by collaborating with partners to promote public health. HIFASS does not discriminate on the basis of physical handicap, religion or state of origin.
HIFASS, Calabar Arch-Diocesan Action Committee on AIDS (CAACA) and Catholic Diocese of Abakalki Succor and Development Services Initiative (SUCCDEV) are interested in hiring qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Locations: Ebonyi and Cross River
- Serves as driver for official activities. Carefully and responsibly drive official vehicle to and from various locations in Nigeria.
- S/he will provide daily preventive maintenance and routine check of official vehicles. Reports defects and malfunctions to the Admin Officer. Monitor expiration and renewal of driver’s and vehicle license.
- Ensures passengers fasten seat belts at all times.
- Minimum of 5-10 years driving experience
- Must possess valid professional driver’s license
- Evidence of post primary education and training in security and vehicle operation/maintenance required
- Maintains a daily vehicle mileage log
- General knowledge and familiarity of the Nigerian national road network.
- Experience in similar position with a multilateral organization (e.g. UN agencies) and/or bilateral organization (e.g. International/Local implementing partners) will be of advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter in only one attachment (MS word document) and indicate the title of the position and choice of location as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.