Programmer/Tutor Job Vacancy at AcademicianHelp
AcademicianHelp is a household name in the thesis, assignment, essays, coursework, final year projects, dissertations and PhD thesis in computer science, management and law. This service is a subsidiary of brilloconnetz.com with offices in the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmer/Tutor
We are a young web development, academic and marketing research agency based in the UK, Nigeria and Sri Lanka. Our clients are predominantly from the United Kingdom with a few of them from Nigeria and Sri Lanka. We are looking for a full-time computer programmer/developer. We need an intelligent person that is not afraid to learn something new:
What we want in an ideal candidate
- Ability to program in more than 2 mainstream languages from Python, Java, PHP, C#, Visual Basic, Node etc.
- Independent worker (You will be assigned a project and most time you will be delivering the entire project solution by yourself)
- Ability to teach and impart knowledge
- Great to have in an ideal candidate
- Ability to write technical documentation with academic style referencing
- Excellent knowledge of database technologies and theories
- Ability to develop web and desktop applications using the mainstream languages mentioned above
- Keen attention to details
- Mobile application development (any of native iOS, native Android, PhoneGap, ionic, Meteor, React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Graduate with a Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or any other field.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.