Production Pharmacist at Lorache Group – Niger
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience:3-4 years, Post NYSC.
- Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to:email@example.com