Production Operators at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
CLIENT: INTERNATIONAL OIL COMPANY
REQUIREMENT: FOR LOCAL PERSONNEL ONLY (NIGERIANS ONLY)
- OND in Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering or equivalent,
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) and Opercap assessment above 100)
- 2-8 years experience in Oil & Gas Field Operations.
- Fluent in English (Bright test above 3 or equivalent),
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skill, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Medically fit on Site
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.