Production Manager at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
Oaklands and Johnson Limited – A world class 360 degree marketing communications company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The Production Manager will be responsible for delivering the goals of Production Department Vis- a- vis the revenue targets of the organization and managing the production process from inception to delivery.
- The individual will coordinate, communicate, and ensure all production briefs sent to the Department are handled swiftly.
- He/ She will work proactively with vendors for optimal output. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Monitoring and managing production houses till end of project
- Conducting quality control check on goods before delivering to client
- Ability to follow-up with delivery of finished goods to client
- Ensuring effective utilization of production materials and other resources in order to minimize reject rates.
- Ability to contract out jobs to credible vendors
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at a time
- Must be able to drive production from start till finish
- Ability to negotiate with Vendors
- Ensuring safety of company properties including companies finished goods
- Specifying quality requirements of agency with suppliers.
- Preparing cost estimates to be sent to clients
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- The ability to speak and write with accurate spelling and grammar;
- Prospective employee must be self-motivated
- Prospective employee must exude confidence, enthusiasm, energy and determination;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prospective employee must pay attention to details
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Minimum of 5yrs cognate work experience in Printing and Marketing Communications Industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.