Production Manager at MagProtein Nigeria Limited
MagProtein Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company pioneering the conversion of organic waste to animal feed (fish meal). We are a new company, with rapidly expandable capacity, a commitment to professional development and an open door policy.
Our employees are our most important asset. We encourage and focus on activities that will bring out the very best from them. We cherish our workforce and ensure the welfare of our staff as our performance hinges on the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Epe, Lagos
- Successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and overseeing the manufacturing of products.
- You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Such candidate must have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader.
- The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
Applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Food Science/Technology; Materials Science/Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Process Engineering with related operations experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role in a food production setting;
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment;
Required Skills (The ideal candidate must possess):
- High level of integrity;
- Have a sense of urgency and a need to complete the task at hand in good time;
- Very intelligent, analytical and capable of proffering brilliant solutions;
- Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programs;
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time;
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letters (which must contain their Name, qualification, school attended, experience and age) to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as the subject matter.