Product Specialist at Medtronic
At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Together, we can change healthcare worldwide.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Product Specialist – CRHF (Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- CARDIAC RHYTHM AND HEART FAILURE (CRHF) offers devices and therapies to treat abnormal heart rhythms, as well as cardiac diagnostic and monitoring solutions.
- Are you a passionate about representing market leading product in a results oriented environment? Bring your business development talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and the guidance you need to own your future success.
- As a Medtronic Product Specialist, you will gain and maintain cardiovascular market share in the CRHF business in Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroon through the planning and execution of strategic market development initiatives with the relevant stakeholders.
- You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation!
Sales and Marketing:
- You will support implanting cardiologists during Medtronic CRHF device implants
- As part of CVG (Cardio Vascular Group) Marketing Strategy, you will implement local market development strategies- these include but not limited to Continuing Medical Education Programs, Proctorships, Training Programs for Cathlab support Staff and Patients Screening campaigns.
- You will develop skills of CATHLAB teams to be able to independently support Medtronic CRHF device implants
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager and Channel Partner, you will develop and implement an annual Sales plan (Hospital Business Plans) for the sales territory.
- You will conclude sales calls to promote sell and service Medtronic CRHF products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- You will maintain a close working relationship with all Key Accounts for the CRHF business.
- You will complete a monthly sales report.
- You will track competitor activity and provide regular field intelligence reports on competitor activities, changes in markets, distribution and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- You will provide customer support and customer training.
- You will ensure that our customers receive product news and updates on a continuing basis from internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Degree or diploma, an Allied Professional background would be of value.
- Administration in an office environment would be an advantage.
- SPIN selling qualified.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in device implantation.
- Must be computer literate at an intermediate level
- Speak, read and write in English
- Nice to Have Multilingual skill
Physical Job Requirements:
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
- The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this jo