Product Officer at Cellulant Nigeria
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). We provide the platform that powers the internet of payments with dominant market position across 12 Sub-Saharan countries.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (determining product specifications and designs)
- Produce product presentations/documentations both internally and externally.
- Create and update the product roadmap, constantly looking for new ways to improve the product.
- Monitor the products deployment in collaboration with the commercial and technology team. Manage and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with the Technical team to take part in user acceptance testing and check the correct implementation of all features as defined in the product specification and designs.
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users. Use feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
- Monitor product inventory.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technology or other related field.
- Previous product management or related experience
- Quantitative and system analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and solving skill
- Organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Stress tolerance
- Presentation skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: Hr@cellulant.com.ng
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.