Product Manager (Unit Head) Job at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (Unit Head)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Grade: Senior Banking Officer/ Assistant Manager
Department: Product Management
Division: Business Development
Reports to: Head, Product Management
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily development/engineering, and marketing communications) through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Knowledge of CBN policies framework with respect to industry payment platforms and solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and persistent in pursuing business opportunities.
- Manage the product life cycle of payment solutions from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Manage and monitor the performance of existing products and services as well as identify opportunities for new products.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job role from an accredited university.
- Professional qualification (s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer focus
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Business development
- Information systems management
- People management
- Regulatory knowledge
- Risk Management
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Professional judgement
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Strategic perspective
- Change management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2018.