Product Manager at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the PRODUCT sales & order booking targets
- Map and generate Opportunities for respective products and reports such sales opportunities within PMD
- Act as main contact between client and COMPANY during all stages of the biding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract
- Participate to marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Helps in collecting outstanding accounts.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other Roxar departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors for ASCO range of products.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Tertiary Education in Instrumentation, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- 5 to 8 years Technical sales experience experience
- Preference will be given for strong industry segment experience in Oil & Gas
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Client Relationships, professionalism and ethics
- Proven record of revenue growth and customer service.
- Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online