Product Manager Business at Cellulant Nigeria
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). We provide the platform that powers the internet of payments with dominant market position across 12 Sub-Saharan countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (Business)
- We are currently in an exciting period of transformation, as such we are seeking new Product Manager to join our team
- This role requires an energetic and collaborative individual who is able to build strong senior stakeholder relationships throughout the business.
- Our product team is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our product line as well as marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (p&l) responsibilities. if you have a high achievement orientation, strong knowledge of payment industry trends, then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Define and execute financial payments strategy
- Manage third party relationships from a strategic perspective and seek to leverage these partnerships to; drive account sales and organisational growth, optimise profitability and improve customer experience outcomes.
- Manage third party cost and revenue items and optimise their contribution to p&l
- Work with cross-functional team s such as product development to determine customer needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Degree/Qualifications in Business is highly regarded
- Vast product/payments experience in a financial payement institutions such as Commercial Banks, Microfinance Banks or other Fintech organisations.
- Experience in managing a product P&L and maximising revenue opportunities
- Setting payments strategy and driving strategic change
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Sound analytics skill
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letters to: Hr@cellulant.com.ng