Product Development & Quality Assurance Manager at Cellulant Nigeria
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). We provide the platform that powers the internet of payments with dominant market position across 12 Sub-Saharan countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development & Quality Assurance Manager
- This role is responsible for identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (determining product specifications and designs)
- Collaborate with the technical team to take part in user acceptance testing and check the correct implementation of all features as defined in the product specification and designs.
- Monitor the products deployment in collaboration with the commercial and technology team. manage and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users. use feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with product manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with software development
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Product management, people management, understanding the customer, product development, requirements analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, sales planning, inventory control, financial planning and strategy skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology or other related field.
- Vast product development experience in a financial payment institutions such as commercial banks, mfbs or other fintech institutions.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: Hr@cellulant.com.ng
Note: Only qualified and interested candidate should apply.