Procurement/Contracts Specialist at ValueFronteira
ValueFronteira is a performance improvement firm that leverages the techniques of decision optimization, business research/analytics, economic science, process focus and capacity building to provide robust insights that enable decision makers to achieve accelerated and optimized innovation and sustained competitive differentiation. Our business philosophy is anchored on the understanding that decision makers pursue the goal of competitiveness: maximum stakeholder benefit at least cost without sacrificing quality and output size.
Our client – an internationally reputed civil engineering company – is seeking the services of qualified Procurement/Contracts Specialists. Interested candidates MUST be prepared to work in the West Africa sub-region and should satisfy the requirements set out below.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Interested candidates must:
- Hold a masters degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying or related field (further post-graduate qualification is an added advantage).
- Have not less than 10 years of experience related to civil engineering contract preparation, procurement procedures and construction management.
- Be fluent in English and/or French Language and have a working knowledge of the other.
- Have had at least 3 years of experience in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org