Procurement Officer at the American University of Nigeria
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Adamawa
- Job Field: Procurement / Supply Chain
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE project funded by USAID)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Two (2) Years
Summary of Position
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for Procurement Officer. This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The Procurement Officer will report to the Chief of Party and be responsible for all project procurement matters working with the procurement committee. The position holder will also keep an up to date project inventory working with the Asset Management Assistant.
- BA/BSC/HND in Marketing, Purchasing, accounting, Banking and Finance
- 3 years’ experience in project procurement
- Experience in vendor analysis and selection
- Good excel skills
- Good ICT skills to be tested
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to American University of Nigeria (AUN) career website on docs.google.com to apply
Deadline: 18 September, 2019