Procurement Manager at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, an indigenous construction company, is currently looking to fill for the position below:
Procurement Manager (PM)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Procurement Manager (PM) is responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services for the company at the most competitive prices.
- The PM will examine business trends and markets and attempt to get the greatest value for the company’s expenditure without sacrificing quality.
- Comply with procurement standard operation procedures
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money
- Create purchase orders for local suppliers as well as International Suppliers.
- Ensure complete understanding of bid requirements, scope of work, and responsibilities are met.
- Resolves delivery problems and complaints, vendor disputes.
- Maintain records on purchase price information on both open market and contract purchases.
- Source new suppliers for different materials and maintains supplier database
- Evaluate vendor performance to determine the best suppliers with respect to delivery performance,
- pricing and quality of materials supplied.etc.
- Provide periodic status reports to management on overall purchase of materials.
- Maintaining good relations with our suppliers.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Ensures terms and condition are stated on LPO
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Ensure quality, quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Process documentation for payments and send to finance dept.
- Maintain procurement and contract files for use as reference for future requirements.
- Ensure safe custody of security documents (LPO, Gate pass, SRV, Fuel Dispense Voucher) in his/her care
- Apply company’s anti –fraud, anti-corruption and compliance policies to all vendors.
- Maintain a blacklist register for defaulted vendors/suppliers.
- To submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the director in charge and to the board
- of directors and Finance dept.
- Carry out other duties as may be directed by management as necessary.
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or an Applied science, HND or degree in Supply chain Management, Logistics
- Minimum of 7years experience in a similar position.
- Professional qualification through the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their Resume to: email@example.com