Process Engineer at Leedtec Engineering
Leedtec Engineering is a Consulting Engineering and Commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services for clients nationwide. We view clients as partners where mutual respect, trust and integrity lead to long-term relationships over multiple projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
- The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Minimum of HND in an Engineering field
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- N180,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org