Pro Cyclist at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pro Cyclist
- We are a mobile delivery company and want to fill the position of an experienced and capable cyclist to deliver goods and services to our clients.
The following are responsibilities the candidate should have:
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Obtain written authorization to perform activities.
- Walk, ride bicycle or use public conveyances to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
- Operate pro-bicycles
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, mobile app or in person.
- Relay information between personnel.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Analyze shipping information to make routing decisions.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients’ responses to messages.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
- Deliver items.
- Check with home office after completed deliveries to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
Applicants should be able to:
- Read and write
- Ride a pro-bicycle
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closig Date
14th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org