Principal at Infant Jesus Academy
Infant Jesus Academy is a private, co-educational boarding school with students from Nigeria and around the world. The school was established in 2002 as a Catholic school. It is located at Old Anwai Road between the Delta State Government House, Asaba and the Delta State University, Anwai campus in Asaba, making it a secure and tranquil environment for academic pursuit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Principal
Job Reference: PRINCE2017
Location: Asaba, Delta
Job Category/Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Starts: ASAP
- Are you a proven academic leader with a demonstrable track record of launching new academic programmes and partner-ships, growing student enrollment and driving innovation and excellence?
- Would the challenge of leading and expanding a unique, vi-brant, entrepreneurial school in the fast developing capital of Nigeria’s Delta State, Asaba?
- Building on a period of transformational change, a well established International Secondary School with boarding facilities is seeking a new Principal to formulate, develop and implement the strategies necessary to secure and successfully position the school for the future.
- You will be an inspirational leader with experience of delivering change, with the strategic mindset to embed excellence in all sectors of the school and develop its reputation as a high quality provider of education.
- You will liaise with the school board on matters regarding staff, students, and the school’s upkeep, reputation, and progress.
- Communicate regularly with parents, seeking their support and advice, creating a cooperative relationship in supporting the students and the school.
- You MUST to be an existing Head Teacher or Principal or an ambitious Deputy or Vice with a minimum of 10 years experience of school leader-ship and excellent administrative skills.
- You need to have the creativity, drive and ambition to lead our school and an understanding of the qualities and standards required to take the school to the next level of its strategic plan.
- Experience of tailoring a Nigerian and British Curriculum to meet local needs will be advantageous and have worked in a foreign institution overseas for a minimum of 2 years with an excellent proven performance track record reflected in external examination results (WAEC, IGCSC, SAT, Jnr WAEC, A-Levels, etc`
- We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like a challenge that would inspire you.
- Private accommodation on the school grounds is provided, along with a personal house-help, car, and driver.
- The package includes private health-care benefits for Principal and immediate family members.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter, setting out how your experience matches the requirements set out in the Job Description to: Enquiries@ijaasaba.com copying email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further details or if you would like to arrange a time for an informal conversation about the role, please send an email to: email@example.com we’d be happy to get this arranged.
- If you don’t have the right to work in Nigeria, this won’t be a problem. We can assist you with obtaining a work permit.
- DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above mentioned criteria.