Pricing Analyst at MTN Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
- To provide professional in-life product management and value pricing inputs to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- Support the ES Pricing Specialist team to meet targets for profitability and revenues, as agreed with the General Manager ES Propositions and Marketing Relations.
- Provide professional inputs and advice to the ES pricing Specialist in developing an ES pricing strategy and plan.
- Monitor market events and capture, store and track product /service pricing information and provide insight and data to support management decision-making.
- Use market analysis data, customer satisfaction data and internal service costing data to develop and manage value based pricing and pricing strategies across the full range of Enterprise Solutions products, working with product managers, product development managers and finance managers.
- Develop all non-standard pricing elements of customer proposals, particularly those associated with solution based proposals.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in product management and value pricing is desirable
- Experience in Project Administration/Coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Project Management Product management Value pricing
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online