PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Current Job Opportunity
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a leading manufacturing company in West Africa, rapidly expanding to sub-saharan Africa. The company’s focus is to bring value to all stakeholders through the best use of their resources and skills to improve every area of their business. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00989
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The HR Officer provides support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinates and ensures compliance to employees tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Maintains and updates HR operational plan
- Supports the recruitment and selection process as well as the onboarding process
- Reviews employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manages and updates employee records(attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Supervises HMO matters in the company (registration, resolving issues regarding HMO)
- Supports development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees and managers regarding those initiatives
- Assists in initiating and executing performance management processes.
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related social science discipline
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Certification from a reputable professional institution e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Payroll administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2019.