Presco Plc Current Vacancies [3 Positions]
Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entomologist
Location: Benin City, Edo
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Phyto Technical Officer, Phyto team and Research and Development on all insect pest related monitoring research activities
- Keep records from all observation and trials
- Report on all insect pest matters to Research and Development and Agric. Department entomological and field experiments
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the IPM
- All other tasks assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Zoology or any related discipline.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Candidates applying for this position must be Ex-Service or Military Officers or possess relevant qualification.
- Applicant must possess minimum of ten years relevant work experience in similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Must be above 50 years
- Ensure, on a day-to-day basis, proper surveillance over life and property in the company and other designated places
- Provide professional advice to ensure that strategies adopted meet all internal and external services delivery requirement
- Be proactive in relation to identifying, managing crisis, resolving complex risks issues and mitigating activities in response to security related emergency situations
- Applicants must have in the past exhibited considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demostrable integrity in security matters in a similar organization
- Must be in good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of a Chief Security Officer
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to senior management as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management. Responsible for payroll functions as appropriate in the company.
- Manage staff and coordinate required recruiting in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable regulations and assisting senior management to: Outline key performance indicators for employees.
- Appraise employees’ performance and guide professional development.
- Reward and disciplining employees.
- Address employee relations issues and other related human resources developments.
- Oversee and manage all HR contracts. Develop strong and effective team relationships within the company.
- Develop, manage and oversee the functional HR budget and manage expenses within budget allocations. Lead all activities related to employment, legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures, compliance, day-to-day development and HR initiatives.
Qualifications / Experience
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality Good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel at an advanced standard.
- B.Sc or HND in any Social Science discipline or any related field in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management. Must be certified; SHRM-CP/SP or PHR CIPM HRPL
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist in well structured environment preferably manufacturing environment Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com
The Admin/Relations Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Application Deadline 16th October, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our “Head Office” at Obaretin.