Pragmatic Technologies Jobs For Web Developers (PHP/Magento)
Pragmatic Technologies – We are a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP/Magento)
- The Web Developer will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development and maintenance of our E-Commerce and Corporate websites.
- He/ She should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Magento CE 2.x development and advanced customization
- Multi-tenancy database design and programming
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Working with Web development and Sales team to achieve common goal
- A/B testing
- UAT across Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the backend
- UX development
- Complex Magento extension development to add custom functionalities in no time
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Website speed optimization and performance on both mobile and desktop
- Strong understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Code documentation, edit and update
- A Computer Science degree or related course
- Certified Magento Developer and other relevant certifications is a plus
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years relevant experience
- Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress, Shopify, PHP and MySQL back-end development
- Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Advanced mobile theme development for Opera mini (extreme mode especially), UC, Safari, Iron, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Android browsers
- Able to tweak and improve CMS themes and plugins into any complex requirements.
- Strong understanding of different website views based on Desktop or Mobile
- Strong knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Advanced CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browser
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s indicating the Job Title to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th October, 2017.