Practice Manager at A Leading Law Firm
A leading law firm in Abuja enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
- To manage the efficient delivery of legal administrative matters at the Firm and Improve the quality of practice administration through dose working interactions with partners, lawyers end business support staff to drive efficiency and profitability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business management field or a law degree (LLB) with a 2:1 minimum rating
- MBA/Master’s degree in a relevant field is desirable
- Previous experience as a Practice/Office Manager In a legal office environment or project management experience In consultancy or professional services firms would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Aged 35 years and above
Job Attributes and Skills:
- Hands on Legal Accounts experience including sound knowledge of the legal trust account rules
- Credibility and experience to advise Senior Partners
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing deadlines
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Be energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven leadership skills
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building/conflict management
- Personal accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Coaching and people management
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s clearly marked with the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.