Portfolio Manager Job at Oscar Temple, 15th August, 2018
Oscar Temple, our sole mission is to support the transformation and business improvement agendas of our clients by delivering the highest quality interim and permanent executive search and recruitment solutions across key markets. Whatever requirement you have, we can find the talent to help you deliver on your business goals.
Our outstanding team of consultants are dedicated to ensuring the right individuals are working for the right companies. Ensuring alignment in values, skills, cultures and philosophies between our clients and high in demand professionals is one of the keys to our continued success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
- Ensure timely preparation of clients’ Statement of Account
- Responsible for the operations and performance of the investment management function
- Provide training and mentorship to other member of the unit
- Develop products and solutions based on clients’ feedback and market conditions
- Develop and maintain relationships with Institutional investors (PFAs, Insurance companies, and cooperatives) for FI execution
- Ensure timely and best execution of Equity and Fixed income orders (NGN and USD) for third party clients, clients’ portfolios and propriety funds
- Provide market update and recommend investment strategies to Executive management and Investment Committee to take advantage of opportunities in the financial markets
- Responsible for the implementation of approved investment strategies for funds and managing clients’ portfolios in line with Investment Policy Statement
- Minimum of B.Sc in any of these: Economics, Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics 6 -8 years fixed income, liquidity management or Treasury experience in a commercial bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st August, 2018.