Polytechnic Registrar at Igbajo Polytechnic
The Governing Council, Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Polytechnic Registrar
- The Polytechnic Registrar shall be Chief Administrative Officer of the Polytechnic and shall be responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the affairs (other than the financial affairs) of the Polytechnic.
- The person holding the office of Registrar shall be by virtue of that office be Secretary to the Council, the Board of Studies, Convocation and Congregation.
- Candidate(s) for the position must hold a good honours degree from a recognized University, and must have not less than ten (10) years post qualification cognate experience in a Polytechnic or equivalent higher Institutions, at least three (3) years of which must be at the level not below Deputy Registrar.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Successful candidate for the post of Registrar shall hold office for a renewable term of five years and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in his/her letter of appointment.
- Remuneration will be consolidated Salary with approved benefits and allowances as applicable and as approved from time to time by the Governing Council of Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of their credentials. The curriculum vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- E-Mail and Telephone Numbers
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and Local Government Area of Origin
- Schools Attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Positions held with dates
- List of Publications (If any)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Present Position with Salary
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees
All applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelope with position applied for boldly marked at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
The AG. Rector,
P. M. B. 303,
- Applicants are also expected to request three referees to forward referee reports on them, under different confidential cover to the above address before the closing date.
- Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for interview.