PMC – Channel Business Manager Job Vacancy at Honeywell International Incorporated
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PMC – Channel Business Manager
Job ID: HRD31169
- You will develop mechanisms for monitoring Channel Sales progress and for problem solving with project managers and customers
- Help Honeywell be the customer’s top choice by improving upon Channel Sales solutions
- Empower Company’s ability to timely respond to customer demands by coordinating efforts of different teams
- Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs in today’s dynamic global economy.
- Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales projects and activities.
- You will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership, Marketing and Distributors.
- You will review status of projects and budgets.
- You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports.
- You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives.
You must have:
- Bachelor‘s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field. Valid Drivers’ License
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Masters Degree
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in Channel Sales
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Continued Professional Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply