Planning Engineer at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Location: Bonny Island, Bonny, Rivers
Project Planning and Schedule Control:
- Assist in the provision of project management support in the development of PD Projects Portfolio activities, resources planning leading to the creation of the Overall Project Portfolio baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance to achieve schedule performance.
- Maintain the overall Project Portfolio Schedule at levels 1 to 5 required to develop and execute each approved project in their hierarchy relationship to meet NLNG projects’ requirements.
- Develop and update the planning and schedule procedures to ensure sustainable and continuous improvements in line with NLNG Quality Management System requirements.
- Assist in carrying out schedule control activities to monitor physical progress against key deliverables and track trends on schedule over-run and under-run to identify timely corrective actions for the achievement of schedule performance targets.
- Assist in providing monthly progress updates; forecast completions, together with the critical path and trend analysis as input to management reporting to reflect how Company’s project objectives are being achieved.
- Assist to evaluate bid schedules and review contractor execution plan and develop the key milestone dates for critical projects for alignment with the overall integrated Project Portfolio Schedule. Verify that the contractors reported progress is correct and accurately reflected in the overall Project Portfolio integrated schedule for accurate management reporting.
- Assist to review scope change requests for the impact on schedules and the critical path of the project and prepare reconciliations between earlier schedules and the current schedule and provide schedule impact assessments to change control process for accurate progress monitoring.
- Assist in performing risk and sensitivity analysis on project schedule or critical path analysis and evaluate impact on overall Project portfolio plan.
- HND/BSc in Engineering or Sciences or any other certification required for the job.
- 5-7 years experience in the oil and gas industry, of which at least 3 years in a project planning role in oil and gas industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Planning Engineer “