Pharmacy Technicians at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Me Cure Healthcare Limited, was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
- We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions.
- You will also undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
- As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility.
- You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com stating position applied for as the heading of the mail.