Pharmacy Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres – Belgium
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims. Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Location: Cross River
Contract Period: Indefinite
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions and availability of drugs and medical material, according to MSF protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
- Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions, informing them on consumption patterns and keeping conditions in order to ensure their therapeutic progression
- Recording all items received and issued in computer and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs.
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is essential; Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Valid Nigerian Pharmacist license is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years in stock management and clinical pharmacy.
- Strong sense of organisation and attention to details.
- Experience in an international NGO or a similar setting is desirable
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application, including Cover Letter, Resume and copy of relevant Certificates to: msfocb-CRemail@example.com
In Hard Copy to:
MSF/PP Barnmore Hotel behind CRBS,
Four Corner, Ikom,
Cross River State.
- The position is open to all residents of Nigeria.
- Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.