Personal Assistant at a Software Group – Fadac Resources
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ogba-Aguda, Lagos
- We need a Personal Assistant to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- The Candidate will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and groups to which he is a member.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and professional telephone manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com