Personal Assistant (PA) at Quadrant Network Services Limited – Nationwide
Quadrant Network Services Limited, a subsidiary of Quadrant GROUP- is an investment development / business intelligence firm strategically positioned to grow the wealth of our investors with open seed capital options that inspire customers, extend capabilities and advance businesses with state of the art technology for fast, effective and reliable solutions tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA)
Primary Objective of the Role
- The role holder will perform a wide variety of detailed administrative and executive support of daily operational functions to the CEO, assisting with responsibilities to the management team and team members
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain diaries, screen phone calls, inquiries & requests
- Plan and maintain office systems, to include data management and filing
- Take, transcribe and produce minute of meetings
- Responsible for keeping all corporate documents for the CEO
- Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings & ensure notice goes out to all attendees.
- Manage emails correspondence, tracking important reports from management team to the CEO
- Provide administrative support of daily business operational functions
- Plan and organize personal and confidential tasks
- Coordinate and assist all levels of staff
- Streamline processes for improved efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area (Second Class Upper Minimum).
- Minimum of 2 years PA/Secretarial experience (Post NYSC).
- Good computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication is necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work assignments
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment
- Eager to take initiative and assist wherever needed
- Preferably Female
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online