Personal Assistant Job at A reputable Financial Institution
A reputable Financial Institution located in Lagos State, is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reports To: Managing Director
- Provide high secretarial and administrative assistant to the Managing Director
- Undertake research for specific information using electronic resources and/or networking relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Briefing the Managing Director on the agenda before every meeting.
- Secretariat function for business unit committees /management meetings including compiling agendas and minute taking.
- Carry out duties in accordance with principles, corporate values and strategies.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Maintain, manage and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- Organise appointments, meetings and conferences which may include collating meetings papers, coordinating venues and arranging travel itineraries.
Selection/ Application Criteria Essential
- Must have at least B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Must be within the age of 21-27
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with People of diverse cultures.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy skills, word processing packages and various computer applications.
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
- Self-motivated, reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong time management and effective organisational skills, with the ability to think laterally, work under Pressure and achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Resume and passport size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th May, 2018.