Personal Assistant Job in Abuja at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited, is currently recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in.
- A minimum of four (4) years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com