Personal Assistant at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking to hire a Qualified Female Personal Assistant on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry.
- The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive,
- confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or any related field from a foreign university
- Minimum of two years PA/secretarial experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter, Skype details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.