PE Energy Limited New Ongoing Recruitment
PE Energy Limited – As a leading partner to the country’s Energy and Oil & Gas industries since 2009, we have long been recognised for our ability to deliver effective global supply chain and project management solutions. Now, we’re rapidly developing an international presence and a growing reputation on the global market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Proven experience as key account manager.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Hausa language skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with Curriculum Vitae in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th September, 2018.