Payroll/Salary Officer at ASA Advance Tech Limited
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The candidate is to provide accurate and timely processing of company payroll.
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Liaising with guards, staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Company’s payroll administration.
- Assist in timely resolution of clients query on guards’ payment.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Residence within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi is an added advantage.
- Evidence of administration payroll of 1000 staff and above.
- Relevant certification from reputable bodies: ICAN,ACCA,AAT
- Must have 2 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate especially Peachtree & Microsoft Excel.
- Must be familiar with simple accounting & book-keeping procedures.
- Person of high and unquestionable integrity.
- Attention to Detail,
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and cover later, on ms format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org