Outlet Manager (Female) at the Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
Outlet Manager (Female)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 4 – 5 years
- Location: Imo, Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lagos and Owerri, Imo
Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responsible for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandising activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree an advantage.
- 4-5+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above-average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For only qualified applicants.
Deadline: 20 August 2019