Otiz Keepers Jobs For Accountants
Otiz Keepers, a startup Agro company based in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- Ensure all financial records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements.
- Ensure timely payment of creditors and invoicing of debtors.
- Implement and follow the debtor management process.
- Responsibility for payroll, pension and tax contribution payments, in conjunction with the Pension Advisor
- Administer the bank accounts and carry out bank reconciliations on all company bank accounts.
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Analysis of business performance including benchmarking and making recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure that the organization’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly.
- Support the Company budgeting process with Account Analysis.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Orderly execution of the annual budget cycle with provision of approved annual budget
- Ensure the process of cost estimation is scientific, reliable and consistently applied
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by Management.
- Work closely with Procurement, Store and Field Management to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support and coordinate all internal and external audits by providing any relevant information and support.
- Provide budget versus actual expenditure reports for review on a monthly basis and highlight any adverse variances.
- Individual reviews requests from staff and process anti monitor spending by reviewing all supporting documents, work with Finance Assistant to perform ad-hoc cash counts for petty cash.
- Good grasp of costing & Manufacturing Management Accounting
- Proficiency with Accounting & Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong Interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- A good first Degree in Accounting / Finance or any of the Social / Management Sciences or related discipline.
- Analytical skills
- The individual must be a PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- The individual must have at least basic experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial analysis
- Balance sheet management skill
- P/C productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
N665, 000 – 720,000 / per Annum. Pensionable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
For more information, please call: 07035684502
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2017.