Oracle: New Entry Level Job Position Available
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telephone/Receptionist
Ref No: A1-170010M0
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors. May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects.
- May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player. Strong attention to detail.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 – 2 years of related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply