Oracle Latest Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Understanding and representing business strategy (business objectives, business drivers, business relationships, key performance indicators, industry drivers etc.) in front of external and internal customers.
- Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
- Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Develop opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Presenting Oracle solutions in front of strategic customers and key decision makers in the Nigerian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all relevant levels within the client including C-Level people
- Develop sales plans that provide territory and sector specific coverage
- Collaborate effectively in a matrix organization and across LoBs
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Extensive Experience on the Nigerian market with focus on Public Sector
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Cloud and Enterprise Solutions
- Personal: Creativity, Credibility, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- Inter-personal: Building Effective Relationships, Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Excellent communication skills and especially strong writing skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop account plans and sales plans.
- Proven achievements regarding sales targets, forecast accuracy and prioritization.
- Technology Enterprise Product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies.
- Oracle’s technology knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Experience in selling Technology, Enterprise solutions and Cloud Technologies would be an asset
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Slot: 2 Openings
- Business Development Executive is expected to understand relevant financial and capital markets.
- Able to analyse data and contribute to the definition of problems and to creative solutions.
- Relates well with client counterparts and establishes good working relationships. He must be an effective representative of the firm
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Understanding the current and future perspectives of the company and developing strategies for competitive growth accordingly
- Engaging in active customers prospecting, profiling, acquisition and on-boarding.
- Researching and analysing the economy and market situations to find out new and better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and generating business deals that are beneficial for the businesses across group in the short to long run
- Finding out faults and loop-holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously
- Regularly interacting with the executive management and heads of business units of across the group to discuss pertinent business issues and strategies with them
- Engaging in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients
- Preparing compelling business cases and presentations to engage prospective clients, employees and management.
- Outstanding client relationships qualities and practices.
- Organizing & coordinating Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS) on Products & Services amongst staff across the group.
- Maintain comprehensive business development activities records & performance data of all staff across all business units for strategic purposes.
- Actively networking for business development, innovation and deals origination.
- Coordinate events & occasions for business developers across the Group
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement.
- A master’s degree any field but with keen interest/specialization in selling of financial services and products is preferred over others for this profile.
- 5-7 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management, etc. is cherished for the position of a business development executive.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry
- Visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
- Analytical/Quantitative/Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Adherence to Firm Policies/Limits
- Prolific skills in deal originations, execution and Project Management
- Management of Diverse Workforce & Firm’s Resources
- Team Player Skills
- Role is resident in abuja
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th August, 2018.