Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a reputable Marine Services company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Job ID: SMC/1017/OO
- We are looking to hire an Operations Officer who will assist the Operations Coordinator in the daily running of the organization.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in ship-to-ship operations to ensure maximum business potential.
- Provide prompt feedback on operations on technical, administrative and logistics matters.
- Follow up on documentations and attend to agents request and enquires
- Monitor all local costs both fixed and variable to ensure the continuing profitability of the operations.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
- Monitor the use of all equipment to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Ensure overdue payments are promptly chased with the client.
A suitable candidate must:
- Be degree qualified.
- Have strong operational and logistics background
- Have strong knowledge of offshore Oil & Gas market
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be a team player
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the “Job ID” as the subject of the mail.